E2 Treaty Trader Visa List of Qualifying Countries
Countries That Have Treaties with the US For E2 Visa Purposes
In order to be eligible to take advantage of the E2 visa you must first be a national (passport holder) of one of the countries with whom the US has a treaty for this visa. Those countries are as follows: -
United Kingdom, Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, China (Taiwan), Colombia, Congo, DR (Kinshasa), Congo R of Brazzaville, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Grenada, Honduras, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Korea (South), Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liberia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia (Yogolsavia), Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montengro, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, Yugoslavia (Former Countries) and Zaire.
If you're good to go please click on the E2 Visa Home Page for further details.
See Complete Government List for E1 and E2 Visas.
- E2 Visa Video Success Story – Rob and Jilly
- E2 Visa Video Success Story - Joe Year 4
- E2 Visa Video Success Story - Joe Year 1
- E2 Visa Video Success Story – Chuck and Dorka
- E2 Visa Video Success Story – Rebekah – LA Stylist
- E2 Visa Video Success Story – Carla Buys UPS Store
- E2 Visa Video Success Story – Shegar and Kanjena
- E2 Visa Video Success Story – Paul – Corporate
- E2 Visa Success Story – Kathryn – Body Therapist
- E2 Visa Success Story – Mary – Recruitment
- E2 Visa Success Story – Joe – LA Film Maker
- E2 Visa Success Story – Raj – Shopkeeper
- E2 Visa Guide - Start Up/Buy Your Own Business
- E2 Visa Buying a Business Video Series
- E2 Visa: List of Qualifying Countries
- Entering US: Visa Waiver or B2 Visa
- Need Help Finding a Business?
- EB5 – Direct to Green Card $500K Investment
- LA E2 Visa Business Broker – Tawnya Gilreath
Chris M. Ingram LL.M., ESQ – Immigration Attorney
Admitted in New York.
Practice Specializing in US Immigration Law
520 Broadway, Suite 350,
Tel: 310 496 4292
Everyday the Law Offices of Chris M. Ingram provides a comprehensive range of US Immigration expertise. We also provide a free consultation for our prospective clients.
Specializing in the E2 Visa, EB1 Green Card, L-1A Visa and O1 Visa and K1 Visa Marriage-Based Immigration. Attorney Chris M. Ingram is dedicated to providing the very best in US Immigration legal representation. Enjoy our website.
Important Notice: Please note that all videos created by the Law Offices of Chris M. Ingram are intended as general information only and not specific legal advice pertaining your case. If you would like specific legal advice on any immigration matter please do not hesitate to contact this law office accordingly. All pictorial images used in these videos and the website in general are licensed stocked images and not portraits, or otherwise, of anyone from the Law Offices of Chris M. Ingram, nor of its clients unless otherwise indicated by name. All images are used solely for illustrative purposes only. Copyright 2010-2013 All Rights Reserved.