E2 Treaty Trader Visa List of Qualifying Countries
Countries That Have Treaties with the US For E2 Visa Purposes
In order to be eligible to take advantage of the E2 visa you must first be a national (passport holder) of one of the countries with whom the US has a treaty for this visa. Those countries are as follows: -
United Kingdom, Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, China (Taiwan), Colombia, Congo, DR (Kinshasa), Congo R of Brazzaville, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Grenada, Honduras, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Korea (South), Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liberia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia (Yogolsavia), Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montengro, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, Yugoslavia (Former Countries) and Zaire.
If you're good to go please click on the E2 Visa Home Page for further details.
See Complete Government List for E1 and E2 Visas.
- E2 Visa Home Page Video Series
- E2 Visa Video Testimonial – Peter and Sue
- E2 Visa Video Testimonial – John and Shona
- E2 Visa Video Testimonial – Stephen and Jane
- E2 Visa Video Testimonial – Rob and Jilly
- E2 Visa Video Testimonial – Timon and Sharon
- E2 Visa Video Testimonial – Joe's Camera Yr 4
- E2 Visa Video Testimonial – Joe's Camera Yr 1
- E2 Visa Video Testimonial – Chuck and Dorka
- E2 Visa Video Testimonial – Rebekah – LA Stylist
- E2 Visa Video Testimonial – Carla Buys UPS Store
- E2 Visa Video Testimonial – Shegar and Kanjena
- E2 Visa Video Testimonial – Paul – Corporate
- E2 Visa Testimonial – Kathryn – Body Therapist
- E2 Visa Testimonial – Mary – Recruitment
- E2 Visa Testimonial – Joe – LA Film Maker
- E2 Visa Testimonial – Raj – Shopkeeper
- E2 Visa: List of Qualifying Countries
- Entering US: Visa Waiver or B2 Visa
- EB5 – Direct to Green Card $500K Investment
Chris M. Ingram LL.M., ESQ – Immigration Attorney
Admitted in New York.
Practice Specializing in US Immigration Law
520 Broadway, Suite 350,
Tel: 310 496 4292
Everyday the Law Offices of Chris M. Ingram provides a comprehensive range of US Immigration expertise. We also provide a free consultation for our prospective clients.
Specializing in the E2 Visa, EB1 Green Card, L-1A Visa and O1 Visa and K1 Visa Marriage-Based Immigration. Attorney Chris M. Ingram is dedicated to providing the very best in US Immigration legal representation. Enjoy our website.
Important Notice: Please note that all videos created by the Law Offices of Chris M. Ingram are intended as general information only and not specific legal advice pertaining your case. If you would like specific legal advice on any immigration matter please do not hesitate to contact this law office accordingly. All pictorial images used in these videos and the website in general are licensed stocked images and not portraits, or otherwise, of anyone from the Law Offices of Chris M. Ingram, nor of its clients unless otherwise indicated by name. All images are used solely for illustrative purposes only. Copyright 2010-2013 All Rights Reserved.